Vintage Outfit of the Day: 1960s quirky daisy print dress

I love this dress with every bit of my beating heart. I know that sounds dramatic, but it's true. It has everything I want in a dress. It's vintage and from the 1960s. It has my favorite flower printed on it. It has colors I love. It's comfortable and fun. I find the best vintage pieces, and they are so much more appealing than today's clothing in my opinion. This dress is made out of linen and it's a nice dress for summer because the material isn't heavy. It's very cooling and breezy! The shop I bought it from online sent me a brooch with a vintage postcard. I thought the vintage brooch went perfect with the dress especially with the contrast of the cobalt blue center piece and the bright, yellow of my dress (my boyfriend actually pointed that out and told me to wear it with the dress). I walked around downtown and found a perfect little alley way to snap some shots of this new beaut! I don't know why but this dress gets me so excited to start a vintage shop one day. It's pieces like this that make my heart happy. You can watch my YouTube video of me modeling it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hww5O_GqytY

Also, can you believe it's the end of summer?! I am SO excited for fall, but I don't want summer to leave either. It's bittersweet. I can't wait to make fall fashion videos for my YouTube channel and post some autumn outfits on here! I have SO many awesome video ideas and posts coming your way!

Dress: Vintage, 1960s
Brooch: Vintage
Shoes: Ruche (older)

Red lipstick: Nars, Dragon Girl










Comments

Popular Posts