9.8.13 photo diary

Hi, everyone! This weekend my mamaw came to visit us, and we had a lovely time. We went antiquing and Saturday night we had a bonfire with a couple of my family members at the lake. It was fun to eat hot dogs, s'mores, and homemade candy from a local candy shop. It was honestly fun spending the last few days of the summer doing some of my favorite things I love. I am super excited for fall to come though. Bittersweet.



Love the idea of using a seashell to hold little bracelets & earrings.

I love vintage cameras. I have no idea why.

Vintage jewelry is beautiful. So unique!


 I love to pick up some bark during Christmas time. Cherry & lemon are the best.

I loved the breeze on my neck once the sun set on the lake!

Love my milkmaid braid

I also love American Eagle's boyfriend jeans.




I hope you also had a great weekend too!

-The Girl In The Vintage Dress


Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts