Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pressed flower wall art

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9853321/?claim=4xetwc9m92f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello again! Today I had such a busy day. I took these pictures this morning right before I headed out the door. For Valentine's Day, my love of four years got me my favorite flowers which are daisies. I hated to see them die so I decided to find a way to keep them alive (kinda). I decided to press them and put them in a pretty frame to hang in my room. I did this yesterday, before I decided to blog again, so I didn't show step-by-step pictures of how I did it. I also made the one beside it almost a year ago. It's my favorite Pablo Picasso quote. I still have more pressed flowers to work with if you'd like to see how I did it! Just comment below if you would like a step-by-step blog post of how I did this! 



-The Girl in the Vintage Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment